Solved

World's most powerful gaming pc.

Who can build the most powerful gaming pc for home.I want to see the abilities of guys on toms hardware. Can any one build. This is a challenge for guys on toms hardware.
17 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about world powerful gaming
  1. It will be "the most powerful gaming pc" for about a month. Until some new part comes out.
  2. This is your second thread I have seen that pretty much goes along the same track, $30000 PC on the previous thread. Please don't spam.
  3. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Tom%27s+Hardware+No+Budget

    Scroll through a page or three. You'll find what you're looking for.

    -Wolf sends
  4. Yeah, these threads are getting annoying. Besides, the "most powerful" doesn't mean better performance in gaming. Plus, blowing all the money on a PC now is wasteful since in 6 months, newer hardware will outperform it.
  5. One day I will also die so that new hardware will also be released after me so that just give a solution.
  6. No one have the ability to complete my challenge. Ha ha ha toms hardware 30 million experts ha ha ha.
  7. Atif2992000 said:
    No one have the ability to complete my challenge. Ha ha ha toms hardware 30 million experts ha ha ha.


    It's not a 'challenge' if it has been done 3x every week for the last 5 years.
    Click click click on the most expensive part in every category is not a 'challenge'.
  8. USAFRet said:
    Atif2992000 said:
    No one have the ability to complete my challenge. Ha ha ha toms hardware 30 million experts ha ha ha.


    It's not a 'challenge' if it has been done 3x every week for the last 5 years.
    Click click click on the most expensive part in every category is not a 'challenge'.


    Not to mention Maximum PC's "Dream Machine" this year won't be topped for like a decade. For some reason it's not posted on Maxmium PC's website but it was something like 2 full builds, each with 96GB of Corsair Dominator Platium, 2 Core i7-4960Xs, dual 1TB SSD arrays, some crazy custom liquid cooling and audio setup, a pair of R9-295s, a pair of Titan Zs, and 3 40" 4K monitors, all packed into one of these:



    And it cost as much as a Mercedes C250, something like $30,000.
  9. I've learned over $3000 is nuts for a gaming desktop. The only system that should run close to $30,000 is a server, and they don't even run that high for one.
  10. Hey g-unit1111 where to buy this machine. Please tell me and full components of this machine. Please!!!!!!!
  11. I want to buy this machine g-unit1111.
  12. runswindows95 said:
    I've learned over $3000 is nuts for a gaming desktop. The only system that should run close to $30,000 is a server, and they don't even run that high for one.


    Oh I completely agree. Anything over $3K is insane. $30K for a gaming rig is ****ing nuts. :lol:
  13. Bu I want this gaming rig please tell me where to buy.
  14. There is no expert of gaming pc on toms hardware. No one can do hell. No one can complete the challenge.
  15. Best answer
    1) This isn't a challenge. No one in their right mind is going to spend that much money on a computer. Therefore, no one on Tom's Hardware is going to waste their time on some fictitious flight of fancy.
    2) If you bothered to do even the slightest bit of research on your own, you'd know exactly where you could find the system, G-Unit1111 imaged. Took me all of about 20 seconds.

    Consider this fair warning. Quit trolling Tom's Hardware.

    Wolfshadw
    Moderator
Ask a new question

Read More

Hardware Gaming Build Systems