$800-$850 Ultra Graphic PC Build Suggestions

Ace4life

Reputable
Oct 8, 2014
Ok so I am looking for a great gaming pc that's able to play games like Skyrim,The Witcher 3, Evolve, Shadows of Mordor, BattleField Hardline, and Call of duty Advance warfare on Ultra Graphics without lagging. I'm new to building PC's and this will be my first one. When looking for parts I always hesitate about buying things that are too cheap because I feel like it won't give me the Uktra graphics or it won't last long, things like Intel pentium just make me feel like it's not a good product because it's so cheap. This doesn't mean I want to spend $200 on a processor although I rather have the Intel i5 4690K, I'll just go with one of AMD FX series Processors. Remember how I said want Ultra graphics gaming, I also absolutely no denying it not even considering want a VX2452 monitor 23.6-24", Microsoft 8.1, and a $50 valve gaming card for steam. That's already $320-$330 which gives me around $500 to build a Ultra graphics Gaming PC. Plz help me, o and also I need the keyboard,mouse, and a cool case in that $500. I hope this is possible if not you can take out the keyboard and mouse. Help me this is urgent and Black Friday/Cyber Monday are coming up soon.

Solution
Impossible to run the new PC games on ultra with $500.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/V8ZQLk

That one is $550. Probably run BFH at like med at 45-50.

Please make your question look neater and more organized. It was very hard to read. I felt like you put 10 different points in one run-on sentence. Questions in paragraph form are hard to read. Don't write down exactly what's in your mind xD

juergenscht

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
First of all: have you tried using any online buying/building guide, such as http://www.logicalincrements.com/ ?
But let's be honest. With only $500 (and a really cheap mouse and keyboard), you'll only be able to play LoL on Ultra.

I think that you will be hard pushed to to it. Unless, by Ultra, you merely mean 1080p with no/few effects in something like Witcher 3.

A GTX 980 GPU uses all of your $500 budget, and the GTX 970 uses 2/3.

CPU $100
Motherboard $80
RAM $70
HDD/SSD $50
PSU $50
Case $30
Keyboard/mouse ($20 ish savings if omitted)

Leaves $120 for GPU. That's about a GTX750 ti.

What exactly do you mean by Ultra?

Ace4life

Reputable
Oct 8, 2014

Thanks that PC build you have is great and cheap at the same time! I've searched around on youtube and it can play games at ultra with no problem. Thanks again for the great Build for cheap.

Ace4life

Reputable
Oct 8, 2014

No but I'm going to get most of those parts on Micro-center (because it's cheaper) and for the parts I can't get there I'm going on amazon/best-buy to get them, so overall it's going to be cheaper then $600 even with the power supply. Thanks for asking though :)