Best under $100 Mid/Full Tower Case!

Radyan Nugroho

Reputable
Aug 19, 2014
hello, i want to upgrade my case, and buy gigabyte g1 gtx 970 gaming, i looking for that card, and as you can see gtx 970 g1 form gigabyte has 3 fan and looooooooong...Gpu Card.

so i want to buy a new case, because my old case can't fit the monster,well i want a case have minimum 3 fan from their brands (2 if that good) and 2 usb 3.0 in front of the case, so thanks for suggesting!

oh ya 1 more! i want minimum 31cm of gpu length or more (if must replace the hdd cage is okay, but reserv 2/3 hdd brackets cuz i want to place my 1 hdd and 1 my ssd and ya soon i will buy another hdd :D

Pr3di

Honorable
My Silverstone Sugo SG09 (and also the facelifted SG10) can take cards up to 13.3" (33.8 cm) in lenght. This in case you want to still keep a small form factor.

Another case that I like and handles 33 cm cards is the Antec 1100, which has only 2 standard fans (and room for a lot more), but has better cooling that a lot of 5 standard fans cases.

Radyan Nugroho

Reputable
Aug 19, 2014

well for your suggestion i like carbide 300r but the airflow filter is so plastic made, it's seem poor quality of build, well thats cheap i will think about that

wow thats cool case, but if the hdd cage remove, so i just have 2 hdd? and whether nzxt made a 1 hdd bracket?

Radyan Nugroho

Reputable
Aug 19, 2014

thanks but i look at the front airflow intake it's seem blocked the wind. thanks for suggest

Icaraeus

Honorable
I use the Fractal Define Design R4 ($150 in Australia back in February when I bought it - would be $100 in US) and it's amazing. Highly recommend it for its amazing cable management and airflow even when you don't remove the noise-blocking material at the top and sides of the case. Speaking of noise, I can barely hear anything at all.

Radyan Nugroho

Reputable
Aug 19, 2014
and guys! i just looking for nzxt phantom 240 its seems like the younger brother from 410, well the 410 can be removable drive cage but it's leaving 2 hdd cage and 410 is more usb connector! 2 usb 2.0 and 2 usb 3.0 and the fan controller (wow)

difference between 240 : hdd cage can be removable too and leaving 3 hdd cage well this good! but i see the hdd bracket is so poor quality! you can see the review in HardwareCanucks and just have 2 usb connector 3.0 and don't have fan controller

what is the most good case between them?

Radyan Nugroho

Reputable
Aug 19, 2014

oh? really well that case look great as well, what about nzxt phantom 240 and 410?

thanks for suggesting but i dont like fractal r4 its look like a black box (refrigerator) LOL , that's a good case but i don't like it :D