Need help with 700-780 euro (980 dollar) gamebuild!! What settings can I play with?(accidently said best answer)

Unknowngamer

Honorable
Mar 10, 2013
I accidently pressed the best solution button. So I had to start a new thread lol
Introduction: He guys I was wondering if you guys could help me I've made two build and I was wondering if some people could tell me which one is better in their opinion. What would my gamesettings be if I'd use this build? Cause I'd like to be able to play games like omostly online rpgs, world of tanks online, warthunder,company of heroes 2, dragonage 1/2, assassins creed 3, and battlefield 3/4 . Would I be able to play at high
Thanks for the help btw

Approximate Purchase Date: next month

Budget Range: 700 - 780 euros max (without monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and speakers
I'd prefer to pay 750 but 780 is my max.
System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming (i'd like to play online rpgs at high if possible, company of heroes 2, dragonage 1/2, assassins creed 3, and battlefield 3/4, photoshop cs5 (not that much actually)

Are you buying a monitor: yeah but this is not included in the price

Do you need to buy OS: It needs to be included in the price....

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: alternate.nl

Parts Preferences: doesn't matter, but i'd like the computer to be quiet.

Overclocking: Nope, I''ll never do that

SLI: Nope

Last question: at what settings will I be able to play games, cause I'll probably upgrade it in the future.