Best under £100 mobo for I5 4690?

BenEzz

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

Ok, im assuming the ASUS Maximus vii Hero would be a little too much? Or would it be good? Im wanting a mobo thats considerably popular and kinda looks cool (although that sounds childish).

I own the VII. It's s nice. When you take it out of the box it's better than coitus. ;) Haha honestly, if you are willing to spending that much on a board, that would be the board to do it on. The thing even lights up and it has amazing features, quality, and no one can beat Asus with high end motherboards. All of it's ports are actually in the right spot too which is more rare than you think.

BenEzz

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

Nice, i might go with that one. I'm just very skeptical about it and buying it simply for the looks when in all honesty itwill be hidden inside my case and i doubt that every time i walk in to my room i will duck down to look through my case window. Do you know of any other solid, popular cheaper motherboards out there? Your help is really appreciated by the way.

Yeah no problem :) Honestly those are basically my favorites. Gigabyte UD5H and SABERTOOTH Mark 2 are worth a check out. The Mark 2 is over priced but if you like it there is no reason to not get it. The UD5H is a really sweet board especially the black edition one.

BenEzz

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

Thanks for your help man, i think im going to settle on the Asus Z97-A, i havnt really heard anything bad about it and it seems to be the best motherboard out there for the price. Thanks!

Nothing bad at all! Enjoy and feel free to PM me or come back if you need anymore help :)

TRENDING THREADS