1000$ Build with 450W PSU

SirDrannik

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
Hello. I came for suggestions. I currently have 1000$ to spend on a gaming pc.
I want it to be as most powerful, quiet, and efficient as possible. The PSU, should be 450W, tops, semi modular. The case shall be, either Cooler Master Silencio 352, or Bitfenix Pandora, and the motherboard, should be ITX, that has a good Audio Board. And, try to keep the ports, and connections to a bare minimum. Don't want extra wires with nowhere to be plugged. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this sort of thing. If I have 2 USB in front of the case, the Motherboard must have exactly 2 internal USB connectors. Call me a freak.

I appreciate any help from now. And, feel free to ask question, or more details, as I'll be happy to provide them. :D

Solution
Power supplies are not chosen based on wattage. You have not listed your Cpu nor Graphics card, which means you're not looking for a PSU recommendation you're looking to build a system. Your request for a motherboard confirms this.

MasterMace

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010
Power supplies are not chosen based on wattage. You have not listed your Cpu nor Graphics card, which means you're not looking for a PSU recommendation you're looking to build a system. Your request for a motherboard confirms this.

Solution

SirDrannik

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
Exactly. A build, with the most important request, being powerful, yet, only need a 450W PSU. I assume that a Gold, or Platinum 450W based PSU will do the trick. I just want help with the components.