Solved

Will the Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo work on my motherboard

Will this cooler work with my motherboard?

my motherboard is called M5A97 R2.0
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A78LMUSB3/
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cooler master hyper tx3 evo work motherboard
  1. I don't think it will. That mobo is a AM3+ and the cooler only supports upto AM3
  2. TheIcedCanadian said:
    I don't think it will. That mobo is a AM3+ and the cooler only supports upto AM3


    Could you recommend a decent cooler that could fit?
  3. Best answer
    Lyzal said:
    TheIcedCanadian said:
    I don't think it will. That mobo is a AM3+ and the cooler only supports upto AM3


    Could you recommend a decent cooler that could fit?


    The CoolerMaster 212 EVO is a fantastic, cheap cooler which fits on any socket (pretty much)!
  4. TheIcedCanadian said:
    Lyzal said:
    TheIcedCanadian said:
    I don't think it will. That mobo is a AM3+ and the cooler only supports upto AM3


    Could you recommend a decent cooler that could fit?


    The CoolerMaster 212 EVO is a fantastic, cheap cooler which fits on any socket (pretty much)!


    thanks man:)
  5. Lyzal said:
    TheIcedCanadian said:
    Lyzal said:
    TheIcedCanadian said:
    I don't think it will. That mobo is a AM3+ and the cooler only supports upto AM3


    Could you recommend a decent cooler that could fit?


    The CoolerMaster 212 EVO is a fantastic, cheap cooler which fits on any socket (pretty much)!


    thanks man:)


    No problem :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooler Master Cooling Motherboards Evo