Best $1000 Dollar Gaming Build

The_Ma5ter

Reputable
Sep 6, 2014
I have come across 2 gaming builds, one from Logainofhades's who has helped many people in this forum before, and the other from one of my friends who is a computer genius. I'm curious about which one is better. I plan on building a computer next February with my friend and I will probably build whatever wins this contest......so please please please take time in considering which one is best before responding. Also, if you know a better build, feel free to offer that. Thanks!

@An Afk User Hahaha! Sorry, I totally forgot to include the URLs didn't i? I was listening to dubstep and the base dropped and I must have forgot to put them in!

Solution
Honestly, I don't think you can really start preparing for a build that you will make in February. I mean, I changed my mind about my build within a week like about 5 times.

An AFK User

Reputable
Nov 13, 2014

Please list the builds down below cause we can't decide which one is better if we don't know the builds XD.

Shaki1994

Reputable
Nov 25, 2014
Honestly, I don't think you can really start preparing for a build that you will make in February. I mean, I changed my mind about my build within a week like about 5 times.

Solution