7950 boost and fx 8320 for new games?

Okay hey guys so I was wondering if the fx 8320 and 7950 boost will run new games at ultra I have the 7950 boost and on bf4 1080p I get 70-85fps on ultra in conquest but I need a new cpu since my cpu is kinda of bad(fx 6120 4.5ghz) so I was wondering if a fx 8320 is a right choice Im gonna be doing a lot of dayz and bf4 and will my PSU be able to run everything with a little overclock on the cpu?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207013&cm_re=xfx_550-_-17-207-013-_-Product

GPU: 7950 boost (225 watts)
CPU:fx 8320

Solution
^+1
It'll be the least expensive option, and several of the current AAA titles can use all 8 cores, BF4 I know does very well, with AMD 8 core parts giving the more expensive Intel i7s a very hard time.
And a better cooler would be a really good move. ;)
Don't expect to see much change in performance for games that use fewer cores, though, Vishera isn't that much better core-for-core than Bulldozer. If you're after a big core-to-core improvement your only real option is the most expensive: Switch to an Intel i5 or if Santa is feeling particularly generous, an i7.
fx 8320 is a great cpu , but it spits out a lot of unwanted heat and uses a lot of power .. i personaly dont recommend it... also, next gen primarily use 4 cores for gaming.. the rest 4 will be sitting there doing little to nothing

it all comes down to single core performance

since you have a 6120 , if you overclock it properly, it can beat a stock 8320 in single core performance

you actualy dont need an 8 core unless you do video rendering and graphics or 3D rendering

my cpu seems to be a bottleneck in Dayz my friend has a FX 8350 with a 7870 and he get higher fps than my 7950 boost and fx 6120

Im getting a new gigabyte mobo before I get the 8320

vishera cpu is awesome.. no bottlenecks in 6 & 8 cores when overclocked a lil

^+1
It'll be the least expensive option, and several of the current AAA titles can use all 8 cores, BF4 I know does very well, with AMD 8 core parts giving the more expensive Intel i7s a very hard time.
And a better cooler would be a really good move. ;)
Don't expect to see much change in performance for games that use fewer cores, though, Vishera isn't that much better core-for-core than Bulldozer. If you're after a big core-to-core improvement your only real option is the most expensive: Switch to an Intel i5 or if Santa is feeling particularly generous, an i7.

Solution
The FX-8320 is a fine CPU, and if you can overclock it even better. It will work great and it's a nice upgrade compared to your current one.

However if you're upgrading your motherboard and the CPU, you can consider switching to Intel, depending on your budget.

Yeah i cant afford intel right now plus i just like AMD cpu's since there very easy to overclock