FX-8320 Bottleneck 270x

theaman13

Reputable
Dec 25, 2014
Will I have any conflict as far as bottlenecks go between these parts? Could I downgrade and get the same performance?

Solution
Every computer will have a bottleneck, there is no way to avoid it.
The 8320 is a great price for performance chip, especially if you plan to overclock!
As the 270x is a great price for performance GPU, again... especially if you plan to overclock.

Every computer will have a bottleneck, there is no way to avoid it.
The 8320 is a great price for performance chip, especially if you plan to overclock!
As the 270x is a great price for performance GPU, again... especially if you plan to overclock.

Solution

theaman13

Reputable
Dec 25, 2014
I realize bottlenecking is unavoidable, I should have said is it noticeable/minor. :p thanks for the help, I really haven't had much trouble choosing parts until i had to find a motherboard. Here is my setup http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/s28XdC (I know i'm missing ram and hard drive don't worry). Any recommendations for good overclocking motherboards with the same price?

On that cooler you're not going to be hitting any spectacular clocks, but on a GA-78LMT ($50 board) I got my 8320 up to 4.2 stable... would start crashing at anything past that. I'd shoot for the GA-990FXA series mobos