i5 4460 & Gtx 970 4GB

BigFreddy

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
I am building a budget gaming PC and looking to get the best performance for my money.
Will I be able to run the latest games like GTAV,Skyrim BF4 ect at ultra settings or High settings without any issues?

i5 4460 GTX 9704GB

Solution
Yes you should have no issues running those games on Ultra@1080P. Although I would recomend going with an unlocked "K" series CPU and "Z" series MB if it fits within your budget. Even if you don't want to O/C now it nice to have the option in the future when your build starts struggling with games (The system should still last for at least the next few years). If you don't get an unlocked CPU then for like the 10-12$ more I would go with a I5 4590 since it has a higher boost clock 3.3 to 3.7 instead of the cpu you've currently selected 3.2-3.4

EDIT

WildCard999

Titan
Yes you should have no issues running those games on Ultra@1080P. Although I would recomend going with an unlocked "K" series CPU and "Z" series MB if it fits within your budget. Even if you don't want to O/C now it nice to have the option in the future when your build starts struggling with games (The system should still last for at least the next few years). If you don't get an unlocked CPU then for like the 10-12$ more I would go with a I5 4590 since it has a higher boost clock 3.3 to 3.7 instead of the cpu you've currently selected 3.2-3.4

EDIT

Solution