Fx 6300 / Asus m5a78l-m lx/br and these temps... are they fine?

Alexandre Souza

Honorable
Jan 6, 2015
Hello, Guys!
I just bought a new computer and replaced the stock cooler for the Hyper Tx3 Evo.
I keep having these temps, while playing Archeage. I'd like to chill and do not worry about that, so i'd like to know if they are ok.
Temps were caught using SpeedFan software:

HD1: 47C
HD0: 47C
CPU: 57C (used to achieve over 72 when Turbo Core Option was enabled in the bios, i read somewhere disabling that would cool the cpu and it did the job. Also I changed the Fan Speed profile to TURBO in bios).
MB: 46C
GPU: 59C
Core: 44C

However at this very moment i took not of those temps i checked AMD Overdrive and Thermal Margin was 24.8C

My computer configuration is

CPU: Amd FX 6300
RAM: 1 Stick DDR 3 Ram (Kingston)
MOBO: Asus m5a78l-m lx/br
HD: 2 Hard Drives (Sata 2 and 3)
VGA: Saphiretech Radeon R7 250 (1gb DDR5)
CPU Cooler: Hyper Tx3 EVO (Coolermaster)
PSU: CX 500 Plus Bronze (Corsair)
Chassis: SUCKS! This one: http://www.brastechbrasil.com.br/produto/gabinete-bt-gc02b/?lang=pt&mdn=f

I live in Rio de Janeiro and its preety hot around here these days. We had around 43 Celsius these days, but today when I took those temps its only 32C.
I have one single chassis fan, 80mm in the left side putting air into it. I might take another one behind to put the hot air out.
Should I worry about something? Do you guys think if I this one more chassis fan putting the hot air outisde would do the job?
Should I keep those changes in bios or could I enable turbo core back and care only about the thermal margin?
Thx in advance.

t3naci0ust

Reputable
Dec 5, 2014
You want to have more postive air pressure, that is air going into the case, then negative, so air going out of the case, but you also want them to be able to push air though your case. 1 fan isn't going to cut it for a whole computer, try running 1 more fan instead of a bigger one.

Alexandre Souza

Honorable
Jan 6, 2015
Ok, I got space on the side of the chassis to put 2 80mm (one of them in front ot the cpu, but it would need to be installed outside the chassis unless its a slim one cause of the tower cooler (the tx3) the wont leave space for internal installation.
And can put a bigger one behind pushing the air outside.

Think it would do the job?
Also, there is a chance I cant put another lateral fan if I dont find a way to manage the installation outsise the chassis. One thing i can do maybe, is to take out the space for drivers in front and add a fan instead of the room for drivers. And add a frontal intake.

Also, please, what about the thermal margin? U sound serious, should I worry about all components or the CPU only?
And I dont get it, some places say i should mind with thermal margin only, but the cpu overall temp that speedfan returns me is awfull.