I7 3770 (non K) with Corsair H80i max temperature 57c, good?

SenJinLonG

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014
Hi guys, I just replace my cpu cooler to corsair H80i, I have a question for my cpu temperature .
-CPU idle = 35c
-CPU Max= 57c

Is it working good? thank for reply

Solution
I have an i5-3570 using Intel's stock HSF and my load temperature only goes up to about 65C.

The reason you are getting "poor" performance out of your liquid cooler is probably that everything that is temperature-controlled is running at close to minimum setting since there is not much heat to remove.

Personally, I would have used a much cheaper 212EVO - it would probably be good enough to cool my i5 and likely your i7 even if its fan died.

Sig2525

Reputable
Sep 19, 2014
good temps. btw the stock cooler would have been sufficient for a locked core i7. but its always better to add an aftermarket cooler, but you just went extreme out there using closed loop liquid on a locked i7. but anyway its fine :D

InvalidError

Titan
I have an i5-3570 using Intel's stock HSF and my load temperature only goes up to about 65C.

The reason you are getting "poor" performance out of your liquid cooler is probably that everything that is temperature-controlled is running at close to minimum setting since there is not much heat to remove.

Personally, I would have used a much cheaper 212EVO - it would probably be good enough to cool my i5 and likely your i7 even if its fan died.

Solution