I3 4130 + gt740 = bottleneck?

Solution
I am guessing you mean GT630 or GT430. ..
An i3 generally is not found inside the PC that is needed render or constantly export video files. ,As far as I can fathom.... an i5 would be fine for that given the price point. Though an i3 4130 is a great CPU, Capable gaming CPU , Fast single-threaded performance of haswell, And Hyper-threading allows the Dual core to have a bit more room as far as multi-tasking and using applications that or more heavily threaded.
i can tell ya that if your looking to build a budget Gaming/Editing PC than 2 out of 3 people will say go for the FX 6300 and asus m5a97 r2.0 as the value is unmatched , and I agree with that. Though i would opt for a 990FX in that case( ga-990fxa-ud3)
As far as Graphics go...

Fitzitz

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013
Not so much a bottleneck as just not good for rendering or gaming. The i3 would be fine for gaming, but for rendering you want something like an FX 6300. Also, while I'm presuming you mistyped the GPU, most GT CPUs aren't going to do much above the lowest settings.

Vitric9

Distinguished
I am guessing you mean GT630 or GT430. ..
An i3 generally is not found inside the PC that is needed render or constantly export video files. ,As far as I can fathom.... an i5 would be fine for that given the price point. Though an i3 4130 is a great CPU, Capable gaming CPU , Fast single-threaded performance of haswell, And Hyper-threading allows the Dual core to have a bit more room as far as multi-tasking and using applications that or more heavily threaded.
i can tell ya that if your looking to build a budget Gaming/Editing PC than 2 out of 3 people will say go for the FX 6300 and asus m5a97 r2.0 as the value is unmatched , and I agree with that. Though i would opt for a 990FX in that case( ga-990fxa-ud3)
As far as Graphics go the world is your oyster.

Solution