Need a new 1155 socket motherboard

mniel8195

Reputable
Jan 31, 2015
Hey guys i build a computer a few years back. At the time i used an ASUS P8P67. Sadly to say the motherboard was tested and it is no longer functioning. I currently am using an i7 2600k, 8 gigs of ram, nvidia gtx 770 overclock edition, and a samsung ssd. I plan to overclock using a corsair air cooler and that's about it. I use the system for gaming and i want something that is awesome and built like a tank. I am hoping to find something new with warranty and hopefully that will allow me to boot back into my system without re installing. Thank you!

mniel8195

Reputable
Jan 31, 2015
As far a budget i would like to keep it under $200. I just want to make sure i have enough slots to power all the fans on my coolermaster case. That was an issue before. Also i do like the auto overlock functions that allot of motherboards have. Something that i can update the bios on easily would be great as well.

mniel8195

Reputable
Jan 31, 2015
Thank you for the recommendation. I have never posted on this website. It is remarkable how fast people get back to you! Thanks again. I would love to hear other recommendations.