fx-8350 or i5 4670k (Gaming, Photoshop, Audio mixing)

AsianLaughter

Reputable
Feb 21, 2015
I'm building a new rig and I was wonder whether to go with the 8350 or 4670k. Like i said i will be using it for some gaming like W.O.W and BF 4 but i also want to be able to do some audio mixing and Photoshop.

Also what's a good graphics card for around a $250 budget.

Solution
it really depends... are you going to be playing a lot of newer multithreaded games??? or are you going to play single-dual threaded games??? it really depends... if you are playing a lot of newer next gen games go with amd... i5 has better single threaded performance but the thing is the type of games that are singe threaded will run great on both... I would go with the cheaper one (amd) because they are pretty much on par with each other...

Pc6777

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014
it really depends... are you going to be playing a lot of newer multithreaded games??? or are you going to play single-dual threaded games??? it really depends... if you are playing a lot of newer next gen games go with amd... i5 has better single threaded performance but the thing is the type of games that are singe threaded will run great on both... I would go with the cheaper one (amd) because they are pretty much on par with each other...

Solution