Which ram would I be able to use on my Samsung RC530-T01?

RanGaming

Reputable
Apr 22, 2015
Hello everyone, so I have this little problem on my computer, which is not really the biggest problem. Since GTA V came out, I've decided to upgrade my RAM from 4GB to 8GB or from 4GB to 6GB. I noticed I have a RAM from Samsung (Of course, the computer is from samsung) which has the following model:

4GB 2Rx8 PC3-10600S-09-10-F2

I was looking to buy the same RAM, but it seems unavailable fromt he Samsung amazon.
I was wondering if I can buy a corsair RAM and if it will work on my laptop, since when I placed another memory RAM from Samsung that was the same type as mine (a little bit different as it had 1317 instead of 1217 in the end). At first it didn't boot, but when we tried to put it again, it booted, so the reason might been it was not placed correctly.

This is the RAM I was thinking buying:

SODimm DDR3 4GB Corsair CL9 1333Mhz
or
SODimm DDR3 2GB Corsair CL9 1333Mhz

Which I believe these are:
http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/cmso8gx3m2a1333c9
(Not sure though)

But as I get no more information from the website I want to buy, I don't know if it will work on my laptop. Or is this information enough? Doesn't it need to be PC3-10600 aswell?
I am really new about computer specs so I don't really know what should I buy, anyone can help me out?