$2500 AUD gaming/video editing build

Nuckles_56

Admirable
I'm looking to build a $2500 Au gaming, video editing and hard core work machine and I was wanting your thoughts on my current build. And before someone wants to change the amount of storage, I do actually need that much. I plan on putting them in RAID 0 and then when I have a bit more money, upgrade it to RAID 10.
I plan on getting a 1440p screen in future, but for the moment I'll be sticking with my 1080p one.

And here is my current build http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/6vqmjX

Solution
This is actually a very nice and well-balanced build. You can't do much here in terms of additional performance - you would need a 6-core CPU for that (having video editing in mind), which would increase the price of mobo, CPU and RAM. This is about as good as you can get for that money, and nothing needs to be changed, IMO.
This is actually a very nice and well-balanced build. You can't do much here in terms of additional performance - you would need a 6-core CPU for that (having video editing in mind), which would increase the price of mobo, CPU and RAM. This is about as good as you can get for that money, and nothing needs to be changed, IMO.

Solution