Solved

will a gtx 750 ti sc and a i3 2100 and 6gb ram be good for gaming 1080p. with a 300w psu

will it be good for gaming at 1080p on high graphics and will the 300w psu be enough???
here is a picture of my psu
https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/11216168_958183370867270_2011218849_n.jpg?oh=c4f603e61cc76fd650bfef1573fb41ae&oe=554F70C4
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gtx 750 2100 6gb ram good gaming 1080p 300w psu
  1. Best answer
    Yes. You are looking at either high or medium at 1080p depending on the game. I3 and 750ti are a good budget combo. 300 w is Nvidia requirements for the card, so it should be enough.
  2. ak47jar3d said:
    Yes. You are looking at either high or medium at 1080p depending on the game. I3 and 750ti are a good budget combo. 300 w is Nvidia requirements for the card, so it should be enough.


    Okay Thanks Dude. My mate said i can have the cpu in his old pc its a i5 2320 is it worth changing it for my i3? And will the Psu still be able to handle it?
  3. Yes, i5 is much better at gaming than i3 assuming the are both from the same generation (ix 2xxx). I know far cry 4 refuses to run on anything that is not a quad core which every i3 is. And yeah your psu can handle it.
  4. ak47jar3d said:
    Yes, i5 is much better at gaming than i3 assuming the are both from the same generation (ix 2xxx). I know far cry 4 refuses to run on anything that is not a quad core which every i3 is. And yeah your psu can handle it.


    Okay Thanks For The Help.
  5. ak47jar3d said:
    Yes, i5 is much better at gaming than i3 assuming the are both from the same generation (ix 2xxx). I know far cry 4 refuses to run on anything that is not a quad core which every i3 is. And yeah your psu can handle it.


    I actually may only have 4GB of ram is this still okay?
  6. The newer games are asking for 6 gb so I would add some if possible. 8 gb of ram would be ideal and ram is really cheap compared to everything else.
  7. ak47jar3d said:
    The newer games are asking for 6 gb so I would add some if possible. 8 gb of ram would be ideal and ram is really cheap compared to everything else.


    Okay Thanks
  8. ak47jar3d said:
    The newer games are asking for 6 gb so I would add some if possible. 8 gb of ram would be ideal and ram is really cheap compared to everything else.


    if i get more ram will my pc be able to run games almost aswell as my friends pc hes got i7 3770k 16 gb ram gtx 660 non ti? ive read there not much between gtx 750 ti and gtx 660
  9. It wont be close. Gtx 660 is better than 750ti by about 25%. The i7 3770k is beast processor but is a overkill but a mid tier gpu like gtx 660.
  10. ak47jar3d said:
    It wont be close. Gtx 660 is better than 750ti by about 25%. The i7 3770k is beast processor but is a overkill but a mid tier gpu like gtx 660.


    Oh okay thanks for the help that's all my questions.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Power Supplies Computers RAM CPUs Gtx