GT 730 Gaming Performance and if it is worth overclocking?

Apr 28, 2015
First I had a GT 730(1GB ) then somebody on toms suggested i should get a 2gig one...
So I did go to the retailer and replaced it for the 2gb one.....
So far it is performing well.................
Getting 28-32fps on GTAV at low(..when i say low it means normal cause normal is the lowest.....)
and 720p

Current Clock -902Mhz
Current Mem Clk- 800Mhz

Should I overclock it to 1000Mhz and 900Mhz..........?????
Would it make a Difference.....?????

Solution
Overclocking it some should help. There is no guarantee how high you'll be able to go, but as long as you don't increase voltage, you should not be risking damage. As you increase the clocks, if it becomes unstable or artifacts (typically putting squares or regular patterns of dots) on your screen, back it down until it gets stable and looks normal.
The GT730 is a modest card, you may never get "great" performance from it. If you are unsatisfied with how it looks, a GTX750Ti is a nice step up that uses little more power (many do not need a PCIe power cable, although some do, so check it). The R9 260X is the AMD equivalent, but it needs a PCIe power cable to run it.
Overclocking it some should help. There is no guarantee how high you'll be able to go, but as long as you don't increase voltage, you should not be risking damage. As you increase the clocks, if it becomes unstable or artifacts (typically putting squares or regular patterns of dots) on your screen, back it down until it gets stable and looks normal.
The GT730 is a modest card, you may never get "great" performance from it. If you are unsatisfied with how it looks, a GTX750Ti is a nice step up that uses little more power (many do not need a PCIe power cable, although some do, so check it). The R9 260X is the AMD equivalent, but it needs a PCIe power cable to run it.

Solution