How Will 700 Watts be enough to over clock this pc?

Solution
It's not all about watts, much of it is how well the power supply can regulate voltage. When you overclock, the power supply has to power the CPU with a higher voltage and in a shorter period of time. If the power supply cannot produce the voltage in the proper amount of time (which is in like millionths of seconds) overclocking will be a viable option. The 750W Corsair CX is not worth its money, there are many better options for that price. The EVGA Supernova power supplies are great for overlocking as well as power supplies from the XFX and Seasonic brands. I would go with a 600W power supply if I were you. The XFX TS 550W might be the perfect option actually since it is high quality and is plenty of power for it.
It's not all about watts, much of it is how well the power supply can regulate voltage. When you overclock, the power supply has to power the CPU with a higher voltage and in a shorter period of time. If the power supply cannot produce the voltage in the proper amount of time (which is in like millionths of seconds) overclocking will be a viable option. The 750W Corsair CX is not worth its money, there are many better options for that price. The EVGA Supernova power supplies are great for overlocking as well as power supplies from the XFX and Seasonic brands. I would go with a 600W power supply if I were you. The XFX TS 550W might be the perfect option actually since it is high quality and is plenty of power for it.

Solution