[$1,500] MrFriendism's Dream System - Game and Workstation

MrFriendism

Reputable
Jun 1, 2015
Hello,

I'm looking for the best advises. Last time (2011) when I had the build I didn't have much money to have the Intel and the local shopkeeper tricked me to the A6 Processor of AMD with some APU kind of Graphics Card (which really pained me and it's still paining me).

So I'm strictly going to stick with the Intel this time (in terms of cooler and driver, I am facing the Driver issues still with the AMD and GPU). When I had Intel long before, I never faced Driver Issues (Had no internet that time then also).

RIG BUILD UPDATE #1 (Status: Waiting for advises) Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/QCdczy

QQHn9m6.png

RIG BUILD ORIGINAL (Status: Dropped)

vVtw8xb.png

Please do check and let me know if the parts looks good to you or you suggest any replacement in terms of performance.

Usage of the System:

• ■GTA V: I want to play this game since it was announced first time. (I was teen that time and Now I am 21).[/*]
    ■COD: Just like GTA, I am playing Call of Duty just except some recent titles because of no good support for my current config.[/*]
    ■Marketing: I have loads of Website Management work like designing, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Muse and much more.[/*]
    ■Video: I use video processing software, for now Camtasia I am using.[/*]
    ■Youtube Surfing: I am facing loads of lagging and Blue Screen Error whenever I run Youtube on my current system. Not to mention I love Youtube a lot.[/*]
    ■Latest Stuff: I can't buy most latest stuff but whatever is my budget, I want the best and latest into that.[/*]
MAJOR USE: Work (Internet Marketing, Youtube, Video and Surfing)

Minor Use (or One time): GTA V and COD.
(But would love enjoyment and pleasure to play this game on High Settings as possible in my budget.

Budget: $1500 
(Because I will be buying offline in India so I have to pay import duties, taxes and other stuff to the Govt.) So it's 1500 without tax and duties.

Shop: Local Shop (New Delhi, India)
(Because online prices are high) If you know any shop in Delhi, India which provide good price let me know.

Temperature: 40 to 42 Degree Avg. in summers

Current Processor Temperature: 60 Degree Avg (AMD A6 3650 with Cooler Master Evo, 1 front fan, 1 back fan and 1 on the Evo)

P.S.: If I order from the Amazon.com I would have to pay loads of taxes and import duties. If I buy from the FlipKart (Local Indian E-Commerce Giant), Prices are very high. That's why I am going with the authorized Local Dealer for better pricing. Also, they would install the system for me.

Let me know the best stuff you guys suggest. Also, If you would like to make a new list or alter the current part I've selected, I am totally open to listen. But keep the GPU and Processor of Intel and Nvidia respectively. I want to stay away from AMD.

Thanks!

Solution
many of these parts were picked for price so it would be different at your local dealer also i would say the 980ti but i highly doubt you can get it and finally either stick with your current 212 evo or get a noctua d15 type cooler

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($325.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-GAMING 7 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($138.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($100.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($97.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB...

MrFriendism

Reputable
Jun 1, 2015

The dropped one, I am getting it for 1881$.

1500 is for the US which means I have additional 300-400 for the Taxs and duties (in India).

qwerty987123

Reputable
Nov 9, 2014
many of these parts were picked for price so it would be different at your local dealer also i would say the 980ti but i highly doubt you can get it and finally either stick with your current 212 evo or get a noctua d15 type cooler

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($325.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-GAMING 7 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($138.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($100.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($97.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($51.49 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 4GB Twin Frozr Video Card ($499.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Fractal Design Define S ATX Mid Tower Case ($74.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($104.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1395.31
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-02 17:32 EDT-0400

Solution