My $1500 gaming PC with keyboard,mice, and windows (only buying from Amzon

Wuffy_

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
this is my $1500 build that I'm only using to buy from Amazon reason being is the free Shipping I do know that means I would have to pay a little more for parts. So the link down below is my build if anyone wants to give me a few tips or if it's a good build to go with.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Mwwv7P

Solution
Alright, so everything pretty much looks good, the cpu and mobo fit, ram fits and the gpu fits in the case, everything seems to line up. However, the only thing i would change is probably a better monitor, maybe look for a 1ms response time rather than the 5ms, since you're planning on gaming, and if you have a little extra, i would totally recommend a 120Hz+ monitor, i'm on a 144Hz monitor at the moment, and it's hard even seeing 60Hz and i don't think i'll ever go back lol. Anyways, best of luck to you my friend, if you have any questions, i'll be free to answer them :p

Vistalgic

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013
Alright, so everything pretty much looks good, the cpu and mobo fit, ram fits and the gpu fits in the case, everything seems to line up. However, the only thing i would change is probably a better monitor, maybe look for a 1ms response time rather than the 5ms, since you're planning on gaming, and if you have a little extra, i would totally recommend a 120Hz+ monitor, i'm on a 144Hz monitor at the moment, and it's hard even seeing 60Hz and i don't think i'll ever go back lol. Anyways, best of luck to you my friend, if you have any questions, i'll be free to answer them :p

Solution