Best 100$ Graphics Card

legendaryc4

Reputable
Jul 19, 2014
Hi, :??: I'm looking for the best 100$ (or a little bit over 100) GPU. Please do not say the GTX 750... I'm really disappointed because a GTX 750 won't work with my HP PC because of the motherboard or whatever... I don't care if you find the card on eBay, Amazon, or etc.
Here's my specs I'll get a bigger PSU if required

HP Pavillion p6210y

Windows 7 64 bit

7 GBs of ram

Athlon II x4 620

Geforce GT 620 2GB

I just want to play games like BF4, Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse, and Call Of Duty. I don't care if its medium settings. I'm thinking about getting the Geforce GT 740 4GB GDDR5. What's your thoughts on the Geforce GT 740 4GB GDDR5?

Thanks for reading:bounce:

Solution
you could flash the bios to allow it to support uefi. however if you don't want to do that i would recommend the hd 5970 it is older so you shouldn't have any bios conflict. i run it on a system that rejected the gtx 750. you can pick them up for 50-100 and if your computer can support the power requirements they are pretty powerful.
you could flash the bios to allow it to support uefi. however if you don't want to do that i would recommend the hd 5970 it is older so you shouldn't have any bios conflict. i run it on a system that rejected the gtx 750. you can pick them up for 50-100 and if your computer can support the power requirements they are pretty powerful.

Solution