300 to 350 dallors buget

Gameking GK

Reputable
Oct 27, 2014
hey guys
so am looking to get a new graphics card for my computer for gaming been gaming for 4-5 years now with this computer but now the graphics card is starting to get old and am unable to play the latest game so i need suggestion on which graphics card i should get all my computer scores 7.0 to 7.1 expect my graphics card which is 5.2 the down side is i can't buy a new one

http://www.cnet.com/products/hp-pavilion-p6733w-b-phenom-ii-x2-511-3-4-ghz-5-gb-750-gb-led-23/specs/

this the computer

Solution
You would be limited to something like a 750 ti with that computer, they go for $98-120. Can you take a pic of the inside of the case, maybe also use something like a notebook or a ruler so I could get a good estimate of how much space we would be working with in your case. I would also just get a gtx 960 a new power supply and a new case. Then you can upgrade your motherboard and other things later on.

eatmypie

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
You would be limited to something like a 750 ti with that computer, they go for $98-120. Can you take a pic of the inside of the case, maybe also use something like a notebook or a ruler so I could get a good estimate of how much space we would be working with in your case. I would also just get a gtx 960 a new power supply and a new case. Then you can upgrade your motherboard and other things later on.

Solution
According to the googles, you have a 250 watt power supply and a single PCI Express x16, which I presume is PCIe 1.0. I suggest that you verify this information, so that you know what your options are. A GTX 750 Ti (perhaps GTX 750) sounds like a nice option, I'm just not sure it's available to you, without knowing for sure what version your PCIe slot is.