Can a i3 2130 integrated graphics card run Call of Duty world at war?

curtgogo

Reputable
Jul 20, 2015
I would like to know if my pc can run this game. I already know my processor and Ram are par but do not know about by graphics card.

curtgogo

Reputable
Jul 20, 2015

What do you mean by not very well? Can I play it without it being all blurry? Could I still play the game without difficulty?

Iamsoda

Distinguished

If you are thinking about buying a system with that I will tell you right now don't, but if you already have it you might be able to run something 720p lower settings and play alright.

I mean it will possibly run it, but not very well either way, it's not really designed for good 3d use. You can turn down the settings a lot and it will "run" the game, but probably not "smoothly"

HD i3 2130 is a specific version of the Intel HD 2000 Graphics that comes with the CPU 'Core i3-2130 3.4GHz'. It uses the CPU's Level 3 Cache (up to 3 MB, in this case) + part of the RAM installed on the system up to a maximum of approximately 1.7GB for Vista/7 and 1 GB for XP. The Memory controller supports DDR3-1066 and DDR3-1333 and the Dynamic Frequency Technology of the processor can over-clock the graphics card clock from 850MHz to 1100MHz.
Nevertheless it's still an integrated GPU with shared memory so its performance is very limited. Still, demanding games like Crysis 2 should still run on the lowest settings.