Help with $1500 1080p Gaming PC build?

batpinkyman

Reputable
Sep 7, 2014
Can you recommend a good Gaming PC build for $1500? I think the most money should go to the GPU. I prefer Intel CPUs over AMD CPUs and I prefer Nvidia GPUs over AMD GPUs. I already have a monitor, a mouse, and a keyboard, but I will need an OS included in the price. I'd prefer if you used 16 GB of RAM, a nice Full Tower ATX case with good airflow, 4 GB GPU, no SSD, no overclockable CPU, 2 TB HDD and no aftermarket cooler. (I think my budget is high enough for all of this.) Then, if they is still a bit of money left you could include an SSD because it IS nice.

All the above "requirements" are not actual requirements, just things I'd prefer over others, but are not strictly required. Nonetheless, I'd be way more happy with a build that fits what I asked.

But here's the catch, you must look for all the parts on this website: www.tigerdirect.pr

I HAVE to buy from www.tigerdirect.pr because my mom told me they could build it for me at the local store AND we could pay over time/pay monthly, because we dont have $1500 just lying around. And also we could get a warranty. And my parents dont like buying individual parts and having to deal with warranties, etc.

Thanks

Solution
It's a lot more worth it just to buy parts online and build it yourself. Try convincing your parents. There's this website called PCPartPicker.com and it compares prices from each competitor (Newegg, Amazon, etc). It's really simple, and you don't have to worry about the warranty stuff. You can also buy part by part if you can't buy it all at once. tigerdirect.pr is like the Best Buy of online. It's a little over-priced for some stuff.

IAmTheTofu

Honorable
Sep 20, 2014
It's a lot more worth it just to buy parts online and build it yourself. Try convincing your parents. There's this website called PCPartPicker.com and it compares prices from each competitor (Newegg, Amazon, etc). It's really simple, and you don't have to worry about the warranty stuff. You can also buy part by part if you can't buy it all at once. tigerdirect.pr is like the Best Buy of online. It's a little over-priced for some stuff.

Solution