need to buy a cpu cooler that will fit inside the corsair spec 01 150 mm clearance and will cool the amd fx 8350 for £50

whats the best cooler i can get for my case and cpu max clearance is 150mm (corsair spec 01) and an amd fx 8350 water cooler or air cooler dont mind anythings better than the stock as its so noisy!
6 answers Last reply
More about buy cpu cooler fit inside corsair spec 150 clearance cool amd 8350
  1. You could get the corsair h55 which is a water cooler. It is £50 and will fit in the spec 01. It will also allow you to overclock if you wanted.
  2. TheUltimateNoob123 said:
    You could get the corsair h55 which is a water cooler. It is £50 and will fit in the spec 01. It will also allow you to overclock if you wanted.


    ill have a look do you know if the temps will stay low
  3. computer nooby said:
    TheUltimateNoob123 said:
    You could get the corsair h55 which is a water cooler. It is £50 and will fit in the spec 01. It will also allow you to overclock if you wanted.


    ill have a look do you know if the temps will stay low

    I just checked and someone with the same cpu mildly overclocked to 4.4 ghz an the temps rarely go above 50c so without overclocking it would be very effective
  4. TheUltimateNoob123 said:
    computer nooby said:
    TheUltimateNoob123 said:
    You could get the corsair h55 which is a water cooler. It is £50 and will fit in the spec 01. It will also allow you to overclock if you wanted.


    ill have a look do you know if the temps will stay low

    I just checked and someone with the same cpu mildly overclocked to 4.4 ghz an the temps rarely go above 50c so without overclocking it would be very effective

    is that whilst gaming or idle
  5. thnx for sultions but ill probally wait and get the h80i
  6. I had an FX 8350 with a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO at 4.4GHz on stock voltage. Stayed below 57c at full load...this is stress test load not daily use, which will typically be cooler than stress testing.

    With the H80i you could likely do 4.5-4.7 depending on the required voltage, whether your motherboarfd supports LLC, and ambient temperatures.
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooling CPUs Corsair