5000 dollar bitcoin mining PC

AMDRazer

Honorable
Feb 28, 2015
Hello - I would like to know what 5000 dollars into a bitcoin mining machine looks like, and what each part does, in bitcoin mining. Thanks

jbaker22

Honorable
Sep 22, 2013
$3k into solar panels, energy is not free. An r9 295x2 does the mining (amd is better for mining than nvidia). The intel i5 4660 to run the mining application (a stock heat sink is fine). You need other components to make those other parts work like, a 750w corsair psu, lga 1150 mobo, a hard drive or ssd like the crucial bx100, and a case to deliver good air flow like the Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower.

M0j0jojo

Honorable
Solution
in bitcoin mining the gpu does EVERYTHING you want to get as many as possible AMD gpu's and just enough hardware to run these gpu's. just a note though it is VARY difficult to make even your money back in bitcoin mining i would HIGHLY recommend against it.

M0j0jojo

Honorable
Well obviously if you mine with a GPU you won't make money anymore. the Difficulty level of mining has changed to significant amount. So the only way to compensate for that is to get a miner that has at least 1 terahash rate. and most people would join a pool so they have more chances of getting something. Unless they have like 2000 Terahash rate of mining.

AMDRazer

Honorable
Feb 28, 2015

Should I mine something else?

M0j0jojo

Honorable

Honestly If you want fast money, getting a part time job is the easiest way to go. But it you can handle paying lots of electrical bills, then your always welcomed to try to mine other alt coins like Litecoin, DogeCoin, etc. There are many alternative coins but they will never reach price of a bitcoin.
For example: 1 Lite Coin right now is worth like ~$4 USD and 100 Dogecoin is worth 1 cent (lol).

Long story short best way to make fast money is to get a part time job, uses less power, and gets you more money at a faster rate.