100$ Tablet for watching movies, good internet speed, and browsing.

Vedran_

Reputable
Jul 6, 2015
Hello people! I need help!
I need tablet mainly to watch movies HD on so it needs to have good quality display with good viewing angles, for checking my social media, using YouTube, browsing at good internet speed ( I know it depends on my connection but I know some tablets have bad antennas or whatever it is problem) ). Im not sure if this is possible for 100$ but i hope it is.
Thanks in advance. :)

Solution
I'd look at the 2013 Nexus 7, buy one refurbished or used. In terms of NEW tablets at $100, I can't think of anything good besides maybe a Kindle Fire, but those are very locked down.

snkeii

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2012
this is what im currently using https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Iconia-A1-840FHD-197C-8-0-Inch-Tablet/dp/B00NGK93AE

im only looking for a new one now because my cats managed to help me break the screen on it. it has very poor speaker placement so sound sucks but other than that ive been pretty happy with it. it will freeze and reset with a few games (hungry shark evolution and war robots come to mind) not sure its a problem but i had to dumb down a few pics to post on a forum .. they were 5 megs per pic