Looking for a £500 Gaming PC that would run Planetside 2 on max

GhostAy123

Reputable
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to purchase a PC that can handle games at max settings without lagging, I don't know if this is possible for the budget; but I am looking at playing Planetside 2 on it, I don't intend to play high end games that have just come out, like Ark or Farcry; just to be able to play most games with decent graphics without lag. I'd like at least 8GB of RAM, and at least 1TB of memory; i'll leave the rest up to you, sorry if this is the wrong thread.

I'd rather not build a PC, but would prefer to buy a brand new PC already setup.
Shiny lights built in are a bonus. ^-^

Would this be capable of running Planetside 2 at maximum settings without any lag?
What about this one? The cheapest one at 668 dollars

Solution
Core i5-661 3.33GHz
Phenom II X4 910
GeForce GTX 560
Radeon HD 6870
6 GB RAM or Higher
Win 7 64
DX 11
15 GB

Hello buddy! I show to you the needed information about this game " Planetside 2 ". For it i will give you advice for good enough machine. Asus G20AJ will handle this game for sure. The other computer "cheapest" wont get that with maximum settings.
The worlds best machines for gaming are: ROG, Alienware, Origin and etc... You will be happy if you get that ROG machine for that price!
My advice for you is to get that machine. :)

GeRgY

Reputable
Jan 17, 2015
Core i5-661 3.33GHz
Phenom II X4 910
GeForce GTX 560
Radeon HD 6870
6 GB RAM or Higher
Win 7 64
DX 11
15 GB

Hello buddy! I show to you the needed information about this game " Planetside 2 ". For it i will give you advice for good enough machine. Asus G20AJ will handle this game for sure. The other computer "cheapest" wont get that with maximum settings.
The worlds best machines for gaming are: ROG, Alienware, Origin and etc... You will be happy if you get that ROG machine for that price!
My advice for you is to get that machine. :)

Solution

GhostAy123

Reputable
Aug 26, 2015

Thanks for your help!

GhostAy123

Reputable
Aug 26, 2015

Sorry to reopen this, but if I buy an American ASUS G20AJ ROG does that mean that it would have compatibility issues, in any way if I am in the UK?

Thanks.

Latest posts