Best $600 Prebuilt Gaming PC

QuadRings

Reputable
Jan 14, 2015
Yes, prebuilt. As in NO CUSTOM BUILDS! My brother wants to do mild pc gaming (the most demanding would be Crysis 3) on high (at 1080p, or 720p if he has to), and 2D animating. He wants to occasionally record, but not often or in demanding titles. More like Gmod recordings.

So far, ive got an ASUS M32CD (With an Intel i5 6400, 8GB of RAM, 1TB HDD) paired with an ASUS GTX 750Ti (since its cheap, allows power draw off the PCI rail, and since its another ASUS product, perhaps it wont void the towers warranty?).

Any ideas for other PCs? I know built is better, planning a PC build myself. But he doesnt want the hassle, loves the look of ASUS and Acer towers, and doesnt think our parents would let him buy it. So please, no part lists, only prebuilts. Thanks for any help!

Solution
Sorry I could never recommend any prebuilt PC. I think you're going about it the right way though by getting an office PC and adding a 750ti to it because EVERY prebuilt "gaming" PC for $600 or less is going to be TERRRRRRRRIBLE.

CTurbo

Pizza Monster
Sorry I could never recommend any prebuilt PC. I think you're going about it the right way though by getting an office PC and adding a 750ti to it because EVERY prebuilt "gaming" PC for $600 or less is going to be TERRRRRRRRIBLE.

Solution