$500-$600 Editing only Sony Vegas rendering PC for gaming videos

SlayingTyrant

Reputable
Dec 9, 2015
Hello I plan to edit and render gaming videos in sony vegas and I need a prebuilt pc to do this. Please do not tell me about building my own pc because i dont want to thanks!

Solution

The next best thing, would be to buy the components seperately and pay some random guy or professional to assemble it for you.

The thing is with prebuilt pcs, you´ll always overprice and never get allround quality components or excactly what you want. It could be that one prebuilt option comes bundled with stuff you don´t need, it may be that it has a slightly worse videocard that you need or a crappy PSU that the average consumer never would realize is that bad.

So even if you don´t want to hear it, it´s excactly the type of answer you have to...

SlayingTyrant

Reputable
Dec 9, 2015
I was thinking about IBuypower or ironside computers. Which is better for video rendering The i3 6100 the AMD A10 7850k or The AMD Athlon X4 860k also a bonus the Pentium G3258. Ill be rendering 1080p 60fps videos for YouTube.

Victorion

Reputable
Nov 9, 2015

The next best thing, would be to buy the components seperately and pay some random guy or professional to assemble it for you.

The thing is with prebuilt pcs, you´ll always overprice and never get allround quality components or excactly what you want. It could be that one prebuilt option comes bundled with stuff you don´t need, it may be that it has a slightly worse videocard that you need or a crappy PSU that the average consumer never would realize is that bad.

So even if you don´t want to hear it, it´s excactly the type of answer you have to expect to get. Especially asking in a hardware forum where enthusiast loves to build stuff.

Build it yourself.

NB. $600 is a bit low, but it may be doable, depening on how many things you need for the budget to cover (periphirals, monitor, windows license?)

Solution

SlayingTyrant

Reputable
Dec 9, 2015

What about this one
- AMD A10-7700K Processor
- 8GB 1600MHz Memory
- 500GB Hard Drive
- 500 Watt Power Supply
- Windows 10

$529

or
AMD Quad Core Processor
AMD Radeon R7 250X Graphics
4GB 1600MHz Memory
500GB Hard Drive
Windows 10
GAMEPLAY

Medium Settings
$579

i can upgrsde both of those processors to either The AMD Athlon x4 860k or the AMD A8 7650k

Also is the Intel Core i3 6100 good?

I plan to upgrade to better parts next year without buying a whole new pc.

The PCs I gave you the link to are much better and they are pretty powerful so you won't need to upgrade.

SlayingTyrant

Reputable
Dec 9, 2015

Dude I feel so bad about wasting your time im sorry but I'm 13 and this is my first PC im ever buying. My budget is now 500-550 max i for got that the extra Christmas money is no longer available because im getting an Xbox one so i Can have both PS4 and Xbox one I'm sorry so are those Computers I listed above good and based on the processing and Ram could you give a estimated rendering time for both also which would help with rendering time more the Athlon X4 860k or the A8 7650k thanks.

The PCs I linked are much better than any of the two you suggested. Deal with it.