Best $200 Budget CPU/APU + Motherboard + RAM Gaming Build

AnimexGamer

Honorable
Nov 3, 2015
I'm very poor so I can only afford a budget system. I'm considering an APU for its Integrated Graphics. I mainly game on this, and also with othrt day-to-day uses.

My current build is:
- AMD A8-7600 ($88)
- MSI A58M-E33 ($49)
- Kingston HyperX Fury {2x4GB} ($54)

Can anyone suggest better combos? I don't think I'll be buying dedicated GPU soon, at least I think I will in 7-8 months.

Thanks for your suggestions

AnimexGamer

Honorable
Nov 3, 2015
I forgot to tell you that I'm not in the US (in the Philippines). I'll look for the RAM and Mobo here. So, why do you suggest that motherboard? Also, I've heard that RAM above 1866MHz will make the computer crash?

Higher clocked RAM can potentially result instability but only if the motherboard or the CPU can't really support it. APUs really take advantage of high speed memory so you will see a huge FPS increase with 2133 RAM over 1600 or 1866 RAM.

It's important to get nice quality RAM such as Corsair Vengeance, Mushkin, Crucial Ballistix, or the best of all - G.Skill Ripjaws or G.Skill Sniper series RAM.

That mobo is simply good - no frills - all needed features - support for up to 2133 RAM + 2400 with OC - USB 3.0 header - durability and reliability. If it's around the same price as the mobo you named, then get it.