$300 budget gaming PC that is upgrade-able & can run GTA V?

TSSinFRINGE

Reputable
Dec 25, 2015
Hello there,
I'm new here and looking for a budget pc that can run GTA V fine but is also upgrade-able. Is there such a pc?

Can someone offer advice?

TSSinFRINGE

Reputable
Dec 25, 2015
Thanks!

Do you think the AMD one is better than the Intel one? How upgrade-able is it over the Intel one? Is it far superior or what?

ROCKJAYDEN_22

Reputable
Aug 11, 2015
In my opinion as much as I prefer intel the AMD build is definitely better than the intel one as the AMD chip is a quad core over the intels dual core and some games wont even be allowed to run on dual core but if your an intel fan these quad or above only games are sparse and the intel chip would probably last longer. but the biggest difference where it counts is the intel build has a graphics card so you have to ask your self this question, "do i want an intel build with a graphics card and possible restrictions" or "an AMD build with a quad core" As far as expandability goes the AMD one offers obviously buying a graphics card with that quad core which would make for an excellent upgrade so keep this in mind.

Hope this helps you make your decision!

TSSinFRINGE

Reputable
Dec 25, 2015
Wait!

I just saw that the AMD one in the benchmarking video it also goes w/the Radeon R7 graphics' card. What would the FPS be without it?
Thanks for the help!

TSSinFRINGE

Reputable
Dec 25, 2015
Wouldn't that bring my cost to $400 or so? How much fps would I lose w/out the graphics card & can you give me a link to it so I can see what it looks like?