Solved

DEEPCOOL GAMER STORM MAELSTROM 120 aio cooler vs CM Hyper 212X

which one is the best and reliable for atleast 5 years .
i use i7 6700k cpu with asus z170 pro gaming mobo.
hyper 212x doesnt have led light but kills in performance. but liquid cooler got it advantages n disadvs. suggest me one . thank you
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about deepcool gamer storm maelstrom 120 aio cooler hyper 212x
  1. If your planning on OC-ing go with liquid cooling, if not go with Hyper 212 EVO.
  2. clark455 said:
    If your planning on OC-ing go with liquid cooling, if not go with Hyper 212 EVO.


    i will OC in future but now i will not OC .
    is EVO better than X ?
  3. ghemanth said:
    clark455 said:
    If your planning on OC-ing go with liquid cooling, if not go with Hyper 212 EVO.


    i will OC in future but now i will not OC .
    is EVO better than X ?


    Sorry, my bad. I meant 212X. Anyway, 212X is better than 212 EVO, because it's newer, better fan, performance, 212x is just an upgraded 212 EVO. 212X is good for mid-clocks.
  4. clark455 said:
    ghemanth said:
    clark455 said:
    If your planning on OC-ing go with liquid cooling, if not go with Hyper 212 EVO.


    i will OC in future but now i will not OC .
    is EVO better than X ?


    Sorry, my bad. I meant 212X. Anyway, 212X is better than 212 EVO, because it's newer, better fan, performance, 212x is just an upgraded 212 EVO. 212X is good for mid-clocks.


    thx. so the DC 120t cooler couldnt beat the 212x ?
    btw i play games alot
  5. Best answer
    Both will perform very well, DC 120t might cool a bit better since it's a liquid cooler, on the other hand 212x will save you money and will do the job. Since you play games a lot go with DC 120t.
Ask a new question

Read More

DeepCool Cooling Components