i3 4170 safe temps?

G

i have an i3 4170 in my budget gaming build, coupled with a deepcool Alta 9 CPU cooler (cleaned off the pre applied paste and used a blob of deepcool z3), and I've just tested my temps with HWmonitor CPUID and want to know whether I should bother getting a different CPU cooler or not. I also have a GTX 950, and it's in a micro tower case.

ambient temp is about ~ 26-27 degrees although at this time of the year in summer i've seen it at 32. CPU idles at about 4 degrees above ambient on high performance mode.

after a full game of single player battle on Battlefront 3, endor map, with CPUID running in the back, I see max CPU utilization for both cores at 100% and maximum temperature at 61 degrees on one core, 56 on the other. CPUID seems to show quite a fluctuating core temp though, as in, when I was observing the i3 on idle it was running at around 27-30 degrees and the maximum for idle was recorded to be 39 even though I never saw it jump that high (just to show fluctuation)

Anyway, I've been eyeing up a small deepcool ice edge mini that has really good reviews but I don't know whether I should bother.