r9 390 problem

Fabian95

Commendable
Mar 4, 2016
Guys i need help please .. first of all, i am german so sorry for my english.

yesterday something creapy happened.. i played cs go and just go back via windows button on my keyboard to my desktop. (i do this 50x more times a day)

than automaticly my desktop starts to be unsharp, and all of my icons are blurred and the desktop starts to flicker. today its all the same ..

my hardware: i7 6700k, 16gb ddr4 ram 2400 mh, sapphire r9 390, asus maximus ranger viii 1x evo 850, 1x seagate sshd, 650 watt 80+ gold supply

monitor: benq xl2730z

the monitor is not the probleme, when i connect my laptop to the monitor its all okay. i have the newest amd software , no update since 2 or 3 weeks and it all works fine, no problems since i build the pc (2 months ago)

Solution
Sounds like a minor glitch. Sometimes when exiting games in that fashion the drivers kinda freak out. If you exit the game using its regular quit button it will be less likely to mess up. All and all, its probably nothing.

TechGuy369

Reputable
Feb 9, 2016
Sounds like a minor glitch. Sometimes when exiting games in that fashion the drivers kinda freak out. If you exit the game using its regular quit button it will be less likely to mess up. All and all, its probably nothing.

Solution