£1000 or less csgo/lol/streaming/editing full setup pc

pezpcbuilds

Reputable
Jan 30, 2015
Looking to build a pc within the next month, and have a 1000 pound budget, but would be better if it could be lower as possible. I will be playing Csgo competitively and LoL too, so a high refresh rate monitor is needed, and I may be playing some other high end games such as gta, fallout etc. I would like the build to include the monitor, mouse, keyboard (preferably mechanical) and obviously the pc too (no os). Thanks in advance (will be streaming and editing a lot too).

Solution
you can , but the thing is.
with an i5 you play games with just as high fps as an i7.
however for streaming u need to turn settings down from ultra to high, in games like ds3 gta 5, with an i5 but not an i7.

since u get the same fps with that cpu , but if u get the i7 so u won't need to change the settings.
i need to get u a cheaper graphics card, which automatically gets u lower settings.
you can , but the thing is.
with an i5 you play games with just as high fps as an i7.
however for streaming u need to turn settings down from ultra to high, in games like ds3 gta 5, with an i5 but not an i7.

since u get the same fps with that cpu , but if u get the i7 so u won't need to change the settings.
i need to get u a cheaper graphics card, which automatically gets u lower settings.

Solution