R9 290 Crossfire fps problem

Solution
The drivers are okey? And what about the operation system? On windows 10 there can be problem with the SLI/Crossifire, I have read it somewhere! On the other hand, you must check the VGA driver! Unfortunately, if you wanna update the driver throughtout the program it won't do it! I have tried it, and it didn't work. I have to go the official page of company, and download the latest driver, because that driver what i had, don't take the update. Anyway, you should try to run the game in "windows 7 mode". It maybe will help! ;)

Puposbali

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
The drivers are okey? And what about the operation system? On windows 10 there can be problem with the SLI/Crossifire, I have read it somewhere! On the other hand, you must check the VGA driver! Unfortunately, if you wanna update the driver throughtout the program it won't do it! I have tried it, and it didn't work. I have to go the official page of company, and download the latest driver, because that driver what i had, don't take the update. Anyway, you should try to run the game in "windows 7 mode". It maybe will help! ;)

Solution