My FX 6300 stock fan sounds much noisy

Dann bari

Reputable
Feb 10, 2016
Hello, i m not a gaming expert but i have some basic knowledge, i have just brought a new FX 6300 processor before a month and i have also brought gigabyte 78lmt-usb3 motherboard and then a GPU MSI 750ti 2GB and x2 hyperx fury ram of 8 gb which is 16 gb. the cpu runs without noise when i dont play game but when i start a game it sounds with full noise and it seems like it will cause sm serious problem with the new processor or GPU i dont know what is the problem,i also cleaned the dust wich was on stock fan of processor but the stock fan was stuck so hard bcz of heatsink, heat sink past was already applied with processor i ddnt apply any thng new. i have xpro 550 watt psu . please help with the problem. Thanks in advance

Solution
Monitor the CPU and GPU temperature using HWMonitor.
It could be the heatsink is not installed properly causing the fan to run fast or the thermal paste has dry out.

Dann bari

Reputable
Feb 10, 2016
i ddnt apply a new thermal paste or i ddnt applied any paste, i just started using processor as it was and there was paste on it already applied. is that good ? do i need new paste?