Solved

First Time Pc Builder And Would Love Some Feedback From Experts

7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about time builder love feedback experts
  1. Looks good, not really a mobo I would want if planning to OC much (4 phase power). If planning to OC would look at something better like the Asus Z97-A or more in that area
  2. Tradesman1 said:
    Looks good, not really a mobo I would want if planning to OC much (4 phase power). If planning to OC would look at something better like the Asus Z97-A or more in that area


    Oh, ok! Can I overclock at all?
  3. Should be able to, I'd keep a close eye on temps
  4. Tradesman1 said:
    Should be able to, I'd keep a close eye on temps


    Ok, but this is still a solid foundation that can be upgraded later right?
  5. Best answer
    It will work, yes, you can OC some, yes and can upgrade down the road
  6. Tradesman1 said:
    It will work, yes, you can OC some, yes and can upgrade down the road


    Thanks for your time and help!
  7. No worries, drop us updates on your progress ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming pc build beginner computerparts PC gaming parts Build Components