r7 360 graphics card

RHaustralia

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016
works perfectly on one monitor, on the second it is blurred and the task bar cannot be seen. If I adjust the resolution the task bar can be seen but is still blurred.

The monitor is a samsung S24D300, only recently purchased.

After suggestions as driving me crazy and wasting time. I have already tried swapping the signal cables for the screen and the same monitor has the problem

RHaustralia

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016

hi,
thanks for prompt reply. Excuse my ignorance but where do I find the AMD control panel. I have put a search into the computer looking for this, find AMD file but no control panel.

When I right click on the short cut icon called ASUS GPU Tweak11 I get an option for trouble shooting. When I click on this and run it, it says I need to find the problems for Windows XP which has never been on my computer and I am using windows 7 64 bit professional. Unfortunately my IT guy is away so cannot get him to solve the problem. Any other ideas greatly appreciated

By the way, i do not need to use it for gaming, it was sold to me to assist with the graphics involved in the CAD program I run specifically archiCAD 19.