$780 NZD PC Budget Build

IdaBos

Commendable
Apr 19, 2016
Hi there, I am in need of a PC. A $780 NZD Gaming PC, it is my first and I am sick and tired of gaming without a graphics card in a laptop... I would like to be able to play Arma 3(if possible), with at least 8 GBs of RAM (max 12 GBs) with room to upgrade to 16 GB without swapping out my motherboard. Good Graphics Card (video card) with a moderate CPU. I have access to a PSU and a Micro ATX case, if needed I could buy another case but it would have to be under 50$ unless added with the cost of the PC itself. 850$ in total because the PSU and case i could potentially get are both $70 together. No need for peripherals (keyboard, mouse, monitor)

Solution
easy as go with a msi h81 micro atx board of trade me with a 2nd hand i3 or band spanker of trademe spend around $300 on a decent nvidia gtx videocard get a decent psu will handle most things. I am doing the same build using a gigabyte h81 micro atm board & 2nd hand i3 4150 core with 650gtx ti video card under $340 nz minus psu got atx case ram & getting a psu to suit u will come under budget & handle most thing & can upgrade in the future. I use trademe works mto a budget just do ur research first

Plumboby

Respectable
Apr 18, 2016
easy as go with a msi h81 micro atx board of trade me with a 2nd hand i3 or band spanker of trademe spend around $300 on a decent nvidia gtx videocard get a decent psu will handle most things. I am doing the same build using a gigabyte h81 micro atm board & 2nd hand i3 4150 core with 650gtx ti video card under $340 nz minus psu got atx case ram & getting a psu to suit u will come under budget & handle most thing & can upgrade in the future. I use trademe works mto a budget just do ur research first

Solution