1080 gtx non Founders edition and TI

Rennas9723

Reputable
Jun 23, 2015
does anyone knows when the non founders edition will be release?
the 1080 ti version will be made within or more then 2 months or less?

Solution
Supposedly, the non-founders edition cards will also hit the street on the 27th...though I'm not sure that's true (may just be a paper launch).

Regardless, my advice would be to wait. Actual benchmarks of the 1080 Founders Editions (FE) have been less than the stellar promises nVidia had in their release party. I think the real value of Pascal is the super high core clocks, that youre only going to see on aftermarket cards...the benchmarks of FE cards I've seen dont get anywhere near the 2.2Ghz nVidia talked about. That's not to say the FE isnt sweet...just not worth an extra 100.00 for (objectively) less performance than what's going to be coming from board partners.

No harm in waiting friend.

toddybody

Distinguished
Supposedly, the non-founders edition cards will also hit the street on the 27th...though I'm not sure that's true (may just be a paper launch).

Regardless, my advice would be to wait. Actual benchmarks of the 1080 Founders Editions (FE) have been less than the stellar promises nVidia had in their release party. I think the real value of Pascal is the super high core clocks, that youre only going to see on aftermarket cards...the benchmarks of FE cards I've seen dont get anywhere near the 2.2Ghz nVidia talked about. That's not to say the FE isnt sweet...just not worth an extra 100.00 for (objectively) less performance than what's going to be coming from board partners.

No harm in waiting friend.

Solution