Will FX 6300 work with Asus M2N68-AM SE2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruseFarless

Commendable
Dec 6, 2016

I couldn't help myself. I know it may be a little late to reply, but this may help someone else who is looking this up. I went with the ASROCK N68C-GS4FX. And you can find it on new-egg for 50 bucks I only say because this Motherboard is compatible with many things.

And if you would like to get good ram i would have to suggest the Kingston if you're going cheap HyperX FURY 8GB X24GG. And if you don't have a 750 W PCU (power supply box) I would also have to suggest a Sentey XPP725-HS Xplus Power Supply 725w supply .

And I know some of this might be off topic but. This is only to help the people looking for the cheap way and if you buy this stuff all at once or one or two of them every month your get more happy and happy that your computer is getting better and better with every month that passes by. I can play GTA IV top performance. Way to stick it to Intel girls/guys.

Sincerely: Chadwick Chenoweth. If you have any more questions you can email me at <removed>

Please do not post personal contact information. This is a public forum and anyone can see anything you post. If you wish for members to contact you privately, use the PM function. That is what it is there for. - G

Status
Not open for further replies.