R9 390 Only boots in Safe Mode

Bldy117

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016
Hello, I'm getting rather desperate here.
I snagged what I consider to be an amazing deal on Newegg, link follows, and I'm biting holes in my furniture trying to get this setup to boot outside of Safe Mode once a driver loads.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102105R

CPU FX-8350
Mobo 78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0 Bios F2 (freshly flashed))
8Gb DDR3 (2x4) in slots 2 and 4
Graphics R9 390 + Radeon HD 3000(On Mobo(Disabled in Bios))
PSU Thermaltake TR2 600w
Toshiba generic 1Tb 7200rpm storage
Clean installs of Windows 10 ALL THE WAY UP THE RAINBOW!
As soon as the computer knows what the graphics card is and actually tries to run a driver for it everything breaks, priests get married, cats and dogs living together, MASS HYSTERIA.
Then I boot in Safe Mode, run Display Driver Uninstaller and reboot and it comes up fine.
Boot Log?
YES!
Loads everything up to here.
BOOTLOG_LOADED \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgrkx64.sys
BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @hal.inf,%acpi_amd64.devicedesc%;ACPI x64-based PC
BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @cpu.inf,%amdppm.devicedesc%;AMD Processor
Repeats last line 56 times
BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @msports.inf,%*pnp0501.devicedesc%;Communications Port
BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @msports.inf,%*pnp0400.devicedesc%;Printer Port

Repeats last line 8 times, then the com port and printer port cluster, last line 8 times, then

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @oem8.inf,%amd67b1.3%;AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series
BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @msports.inf,%*pnp0501.devicedesc%;Communications Port
BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @msports.inf,%*pnp0400.devicedesc%;Printer Port

Any thoughts?

Bldy117

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016

I'm upgrading the PSU definitely in the future, but for right now I think that it's in low power mode under no load when windows first loads the drivers and such.
Also I bought another (crappy) 520w PSU and with the case open powered the card with the PCI e power from the built in PSU through the Mobo and hooked up the 6 pin and 6+2 pin power leads from the other PSU. No change, still working through driver issues as far as I can tell. It was fun to learn how to short the Mobo connector on a PSU to get it to turn on haha.
Thanks

Bldy117

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016
)))) UPDATE ((((
I'm starting to think it's the PSU even though it should work, and my ghetto rigged work around with another crappy 520w PSU for just the graphics card seemed to rule it out.
The computer is currently trying to boot, it hits the graphics card driver and the lights on the card change and the display goes black, and it enters a round of the lights coming on that it has with drivers, the rpm on the system cooling fan reduces, the lights blink off and the rpm returns to normal and this repeats every four seconds or so. Everything I do to reduce power usage extends the period after the display driver kicks in before it blacks out but I can't reduce the draw enough to actually load windows. Probably a crappier than usual crappy TR2, the good ones can barely handle this card and I got one that puts out less power.
I have a 750w B2 EVGA Supernova coming and I will update this with results.