Solved

Cheapest 1080p Graphics Card that can run most new games at high.

I am currently using an old Lenovo gaming laptop, that now cant run a lot of new games at all. I was wondering what is the cheapest graphics card that runs most new games at high/medium quality at 1080p. I would like not to spend more than £150 on it. The graphics card will be for a PC that i will be building.
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cheapest 1080p graphics card run games high
  1. if your looking one for the laptop yopu may be out of luck. a lot of laptop have soilder on video chipset on the system board. it only been a few years that laptops have come with removable gpu.
  2. smorizio said:
    if your looking one for the laptop yopu may be out of luck. a lot of laptop have soilder on video chipset on the system board. it only been a few years that laptops have come with removable gpu.


    No sorry i want necessarily clear.. I'm looking for a PC graphics card
  3. What's the full PC spec including make and model of PSU?
  4. sizzling said:
    What's the full PC spec including make and model of PSU?


    The PSU is a Corsair CXM 600W Hybrid.
  5. Best answer
    if you can wait a bit the newer 1000 gpu and amd 400 line will be out. both gpu line in your price range will use only 75w and wont need any 6 pin power. they should be out by the end of the summer time.
  6. smorizio said:
    if you can wait a bit the newer 1000 gpu and amd 400 line will be out. both gpu line in your price range will use only 75w and wont need any 6 pin power. they should be out by the end of the summer time.


    Thank you for your help. I'll wait a bit till the newer cards will come out.
  7. smorizio said:
    if you can wait a bit the newer 1000 gpu and amd 400 line will be out. both gpu line in your price range will use only 75w and wont need any 6 pin power. they should be out by the end of the summer time.


    As far as I know there is no date on a 1060 and the 480 is likely to be closer to £200 than £150.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Lenovo Laptops Games Graphics Graphics Cards