980 TI SLI problem

Ryan_1599

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
i have looked at countless solutions to this i have 2 980 ti's in sli and a 4790k and all i ever get from either card is 60-70 % usage not power but usageits not power i have sli enabled and my mb is sli compatible i just cant figure it out and it is not my cpu hitting 100% either please help
Thanks in advance

Solution
That is normal, it all depends on the software that the system is running. If you do a stress test like Prime95 your CPU should hit 100% load. You only have issues if you run some benchmarks and your system is clearly slower than others with the same parts.
That is normal, it all depends on the software that the system is running. If you do a stress test like Prime95 your CPU should hit 100% load. You only have issues if you run some benchmarks and your system is clearly slower than others with the same parts.

Solution
if the game is not optimized for sli or it a more cpu bound type games and all that can come in to play , little things like that sli to me now = S-udden L-oss of I-ncome ya it works but not for everything all the time if not trying to push a 4k or to brag on benches ?? with today powerful cards sli is more headache , overhead , maintenance ,cost ..

somethings it can excel some things it don't I did sli and xfire and it was good wile it lasted but in the end one single powerful card overall did the best and less hassle - like now you wonder why its not working as you expected for al that money invested

[opinion]