$450-470 BUDGET Gaming Build

Kieferj

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
Hi! I am currently trying to find a good, budget build for $470 or less... I have a build that someone else recommended here: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/QFMNGf
I don't know if i should keep the i3, or go with either an AMD FX-6300 or a AMD Athlon X4 880K. (That being the case, it could free up some cash to upgrade my GPU to a GTX 950, or get a CPU cooler other than the stock) I would be super happy if I could stick with the White NZXT S340 case, with red and white parts to create a white/red color scheme. I would like to be able to play games like Arma 3, Unturned, TF2, and Possibly Black Ops if it can handle it. If it is possible, I would love to have as little noise as possible, but that being said, the S340 is a decently quiet case. Please let me know what you think... Even the little comments help way more than you think! I am planning on ordering the parts in the next couple days, but thank you so much!!! Please respond if you come across this!!! :) ;)

Solution
Hi,

You don't need an EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video - that just insaned on your system.
Instead go for an AMD card, now I know some people will disagree with me, but bear with me here:
AMD Radeon R7 265 has similar if not not better performance at lower price

If You can run Crysis 3 (from 2013 which still is one of the most demanding games there is) at least at low settings, well that is more than Ok.

Best Regards from Sweden
Hi,

You don't need an EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video - that just insaned on your system.
Instead go for an AMD card, now I know some people will disagree with me, but bear with me here:
AMD Radeon R7 265 has similar if not not better performance at lower price

If You can run Crysis 3 (from 2013 which still is one of the most demanding games there is) at least at low settings, well that is more than Ok.

Best Regards from Sweden

Solution

f-14

Distinguished

what you have looks good.the fx-6300 is a good option also. multi threading multi core seems to be picking up some steam finally.

Kieferj

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016

I changed it up a bit... can you double check it for me? :D http://pcpartpicker.com/list/6KHP6X